Target 2022 with Sociology Optional – Test Series based Crash Course
This course has been structured keeping in mind the requirement of those candidates who have already taken classes for Sociology Optional but are still not feeling confident about their ability to score high with this optional. Especially, certain critical areas are proving to be challenging for them.
Starting from: 2nd April 2022 (Saturday)
- A comprehensive Test Series covering every aspect of the syllabus;
- A total of 20 Tests: 16 Sectional and 4 Mock Papers (2 for Paper I & 2 for Paper II);
- Due attention is given to the recent developments (Current Affairs), which form the dynamic part of the syllabus;
- Answer Copies would be corrected by the faculty personally;
- PDF of the corrected Answer Copies would be emailed to the respective candidates with detailed and individualised feedback to improve upon;
- Live online discussion for every test, recorded videos of which will remain available till 16th of September 2022, ie. till Mains 2022 starts;
- Periodic workshop on critical areas of the syllabus – rending the test series to be practically a crash course
- Comparative Analysis of the thinkers,
- Social Change – paper I & II,
- Social Stratification – paper I & II,
- Social Movements – paper II,
- Politics and Society – paper I & II,
- Recent developments necessary for this year.