Target 2023 with Sociology Optional – Test Series based Fast Track Course
This course has been structured keeping in mind the requirement of those candidates who have already taken classes for Sociology Optional but are still not feeling confident about their ability to score high with this optional. Especially, certain critical areas are proving to be challenging for them.
Starting from: 23rd April 2022 (Saturday)
- A comprehensive Test Series covering every nook and cone of the syllabus;
- A total of 39 Tests: 19 Topical, 16 Sectional and 4 Mock Papers (2 for Paper I & 2 for Paper II);
- Due attention is given to Sociology related Current Affairs, which form the dynamic part of the syllabus;
- Answer Copies would be corrected by the faculty;
- PDF of the corrected Answer Copies would be emailed to the respective candidates with detailed and individualised feedback to improve upon;
- Live online discussion for every test, recorded videos of which will remain available till Mains 2023 starts;
- Periodic workshop on critical areas of the syllabus – rending the test series to be practically a crash course
- The Six Thinkers of Paper I,
- Comparative Analysis of the thinkers,
- Social Change – paper I & II,
- cial Stratification – paper I & II,
- Social Movements – paper II,
- Family, Marriage and Kinship – paper I & II,
- Politics and Society – paper I & II,
- Religion and Society – paper I & II,
- Recent developments necessary for 2023.
- Gradual building of answer writing skill, making it a focussed approach towards the right direction.
- Development of comprehensive understanding of the topics of Sociology Optional syllabus.
- Given the gradual nature of the test series, the nitty gritty of every topic of the syllabus is properly focus upon.
- A candidate don’t have to worry or choose between preparing for Prelims or Mains and compromise accordingly.